Join a Team Dedicated to Delivering an Extraordinary Patient Experience!
It has come to our attention that Oak Valley Health is being referenced in a health care worker recruitment scam. Oak Valley Health does not request money from individuals applying to work at our hospitals. Please consider these offers as fraudulent. Read About Fraud Scams
At Oak Valley Health, we’re committed to recruiting and retaining the most talented individuals and investing in our team to ensure they succeed and grow in their careers.
Our people are focused on creating an ‘honoured to care’ culture. We believe that – no matter what your role – serving our patients and their families is an honour and a privilege, and we look for ways to demonstrate that every day.
If you want to be a part of an innovative, diverse, and welcoming workplace, and join a progressive organization where passionate professionals work collaboratively to promote patient-centered care, then WE WANT YOU!
Please use the buttons below to view our current opportunities and learn more about applying to Oak Valley Health.
Our Values and Code of Behaviour
Our values represent the culture, norms, and attitudes that we want to see reflected throughout our hospitals. Our goal is for each person who steps through our hospitals doors – whether they are a patient, a staff member, physician, visitor, or volunteer – to live and breathe these values, through their everyday interactions and work.
To help provide the best possible patient experience, we also have a Code of Behaviour that supports our strategic plan, vision, mission, and our five core values.
Notice for Potential Job Applicants
Please note the following regarding the inappropriate use of our organization’s name for potential job seekers:
- We do not employ recruiters in foreign countries.
- We do not request money from individuals applying to work at our hospitals. If you are contacted requesting money for employment opportunities or applications then it is not a legitimate representative of Oak Valley Health.
- We do not send unsolicited email, text messages, or make telephone calls asking for personal information or payment for recruitment purposes.
- If you receive unsolicited emails, text messages, or telephone calls from someone claiming to be from Oak Valley Health and asking for personal information or payment for recruitment, delete the message or hang up.
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.