We have determined that all former non-union staff and management staff (excluding executives and individuals who were terminated) who worked during the moderation period, April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2023, will receive retroactive payments. More details.
Join a team dedicated to delivering an extraordinary patient experience!
We’re committed to recruiting and retaining the most talented individuals and investing in our team to ensure they succeed and grow in their careers.
Our people are focused on creating an ‘honoured to care’ culture. We believe that – no matter what your role – serving our patients and their families is an honour and a privilege, and we look for ways to demonstrate that every day.
If you want to be a part of an innovative, diverse, and welcoming workplace, and join a progressive organization where passionate professionals work collaboratively to promote patient-centered care, then WE WANT YOU!
Please use the buttons below to view our current opportunities and learn more about applying to Oak Valley Health.
Our values and Code of Behaviour
Our values represent the culture, norms, and attitudes that we want to see reflected throughout our hospitals. Our goal is for each person who steps through our hospitals doors – whether they are a patient, a staff member, physician, visitor, or volunteer – to live and breathe these values, through their everyday interactions and work.
To help provide the best possible patient experience, we also have a Code of Behaviour that supports our strategic plan, vision, mission, and our five core values.
Oak Valley Health takes pride in serving some of Canada’s most diverse communities. We are committed to fostering an environment of equity and inclusivity where every person can work and receive care safely, openly and honestly. All qualified applicants will receive consideration and we encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, members of sexual minority groups, members of racialized groups, persons with disabilities, and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of Oak Valley Health. Furthermore, Oak Valley Health is committed to meeting the needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please contact Human Resources.
Notice for potential job applicants
Please note the following regarding the inappropriate use of our organization’s name for potential job seekers:
- We do not employ recruiters in foreign countries.
- We do not request money from individuals applying to work at our hospitals. If you are contacted requesting money for employment opportunities or applications then it is not a legitimate representative of Oak Valley Health.
- We do not send unsolicited email, text messages, or make telephone calls asking for personal information or payment for recruitment purposes.
- If you receive unsolicited emails, text messages, or telephone calls from someone claiming to be from Oak Valley Health and asking for personal information or payment for recruitment, delete the message or hang up.
- Although we post jobs opportunities on recruitment sites such as Indeed.ca and LinkedIn, we encourage all applicants to apply directly for opportunities through our website.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.