Do you think you might have COVID-19? Or do you have a high fever, cough, or sore throat? Book a same or next-day appointment to see a doctor in our COVID-19, Cold, and Flu Care Clinic. Learn more.
- The wait time clock below does not include the time you are waiting in line to be triaged. Due to rapidly changing demands in the Emergency Department, you may experience a much longer than expected wait.
If you are in need of serious medical attention, CALL 911 or go to your nearest Emergency Department.
The Emergency Department at Uxbridge Hospital does not have an Assessment Centre for COVID-19 swabbing. To get tested for COVID-19, please visit one of the following Assessment Centres:
- Markham Stouffville Hospital’s COVID-19, Cold, and Flu Care Clinic – appointment only
- Ross Memorial Hospital – by appointment
- Lakeridge Health – by appointment, must fill-out online forms
- North Durham COVID Assessment Centre – by appointment, must fill-out online forms
- Southlake Regional Health Centre – by appointment, must fill-out online forms.
- NOTE: Our Emergency Departments at both Markham Stouffville Hospital and Uxbridge Hospital are not testing centres. Do not come to the Emergency Department for COVID-19 testing. Our Clinical Assessment Centre will only be available for individuals who meet the criteria announced by the Ontario Government.