Oak Valley Health is proud to be part of the communities of Markham, Stouffville, and Uxbridge. It also prides itself on being transparent. Members of the public and media are welcome to attend our Board of Directors meetings. However, they may not address the Board at this time.
For questions about the Board, email Kavitha Shanmugarajah.
Board of Directors Meeting Schedule 2022/2023
|Meeting Date||Meeting Time||Meeting Location||Agenda|
|Thursday, January 26, 2023||5:30 to 9 p.m.||MSH Auditorium||View the agenda|
|Thursday, March 30, 2023||5:30 to 9 p.m.||To be confirmed|
|Thursday, May 25, 2023||5:30 to 9 p.m.||To be confirmed|
Board of Directors Meeting Summaries
Guidelines for Attending an Oak Valley Health Board of Directors Meeting
- Meeting dates, times, and locations are available on our website.
- Members of staff and public are welcome to attend the open session of the Board meeting as observers.
- Seating is available in a designated area for the general public at all open Board meetings.
- A sign-in sheet is available at the entrance for the general public.
- Videotaping and/or recording equipment are not permitted at Board meetings without permission from the Board Chair.
- A summary of the meeting will be available on our website following Board approval.