Orientation Details: All staff are required to complete virtual corporate orientation. Clinical staff received an additional schedule for virtual clinical orientation in your "Welcome to Oak Valley Health" email - please review as it's different for everyone! Applicable workbooks are accessible below.
Part 1 - Virtual Corporate Orientation (all staff):
B. Watch the below presentations:
- General Hospital Orientation presentation
- Health and Safety presentation
- Integrated Risk Management presentation
- MSD presentation
- Meet our Senior Leaders here
C. Complete the Survey and statement of commitment here
This piece must be completed by the Thursday of orientation week, in order to be paid for your participation (2 hours)
Part 2 - Clinical Orientation (clinical staff only)
- Your first day will be on-site. Your orientation will be a blend of online learning and in-person learning on your unit.
- You will have a preceptor to help orient you on your unit, including sharing unit-specific responsibilities and information.
- Follow the below orientation learning schedule that applies to your role:
- Complete each day's online learning before coming in for that day's shift.
- Note: You will receive your login and credentials on your first day - complete that day's online learning after receiving your credentials.
- At the end of each of your online courses, you'll see an "On-Your-Unit-Checklist". These are tasks you'll need to complete in-person on that day of your orientation.
- Follow these instructions on how to access your online orientation courses - Accessing your online orientation courses on LiMe
- If you have any questions, reach out to your professional practice leader or preceptor.
During this time of social distancing, CUPE wants ensure that all members have support and are informed of what’s happening within the Local, as well as within the healthcare sector. If you are not sure of your union status, please refer to your offer of employment.
Please click HERE to view the CUPE Local 3651 website for more information. This website has lots of Information for you as members and will be updated regularly with new information for your convenience