Markham Stouffville Hospital offers a number of outpatient clinics in our medicine program to match our communities’ needs. These outpatient clinics are staffed by experts in each specialty field. The goal of these clinics is to provide you with the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Types of Medical Outpatient Clinics
Click on the links below to learn more about our medical outpatient clinics at Markham Stouffville Hospital:
- Adult Diabetes Education Centre
- Asthma Education Centre
- Cardiovascular Rehab and Wellness Program
- General Internal Medicine Clinic
- Heart Function Clinic
- Infectious Disease Clinic
- Respiratory therapy services (COPD, sleep, CPAP)
- Seniors’ Health Clinic
- Stroke Prevention Clinic
- Wound and cellulitis clinics
You can also find out about outpatient clinics in our Surgical Department at Markham Stouffville Hospital and Uxbridge Hospital.