This clinic does not offer any vaccinations – flu, COVID-19, or otherwise.
The COVID-19, Cold, and Flu Care Clinic offers assessments, testing, and therapeutics and also see patients with respiratory symptoms like asthma and COPD. During the appointments, physicians will assess to see if the individual qualifies for a COVID-19 swab.
In partnership with our Eastern York Region North Durham Ontario Health Team, the COVID-19, Cold, and Flu Care Clinic will focus on paediatric patients and their families. Our team is ready to assess, diagnose, and treat our young patients who are experiencing respiratory symptoms.
The centre is staffed with physicians ready to assess, diagnose, and treat individuals who have respiratory symptoms. At this appointment a physician will assess you to determine if you qualify for a swab. You may or may not receive a swab, at the physician’s discretion. Those who are eligible to be swabbed, under the Government of Ontario criteria, will continue to be tested.
Booking a COVID-19 Testing Appointment
Booking an Appointment for Testing
- We will not be testing patients who do not meet the above criteria.
- Our Emergency Departments (ED) at both Markham Stouffville Hospital and Uxbridge Hospital are not testing centres. Do not come to the ED for COVID-19 testing.
- New appointment slots are released at 12:01 a.m., and will remain open until registration cap is met.
- Slots may become available throughout the day if cancellations occur.
- Do not seek testing at multiple testing centres as this will result in delayed access and delayed test results for all. If you can no longer make your scheduled appointment, please cancel so others who need a test can be seen.
- We will not provide a doctor’s note. Those individuals requiring a doctor’s notes are requested to contact their family doctor.
Health Canada has approved Paxlovid, an antiviral drug treating COVID-19 by preventing severe illness such as hospitalization and death for at-risk individuals. Paxlovid is available to eligible individuals.
Who is this for?
Therapeutics is recommended for adults who have mild to severe symptoms of COVID-19 and are at high-risk of serious illness.
Individuals will be assessed for Paxlovid by a physician in the COVID-19, Cold, and Flu Care Clinic.
How can I be assessed?
To be assessed by a physician to receive therapeutics, you must book an appointment.
Book an Appointment
You must book an appointment to get an assessment, a COVID-19 test, or receive therapeutics.
Getting to the COVID-19, Cold, and Flu Care Clinic
Our clinic is located at Markham Stouffville Hospital. The entrance is located next to the Emergency Department, Entrance D. See map below. The closest parking is lot #6.
COVID-19 swabs are not processed at the clinic. To access your results, visit the Public Health Ontario COVID-19 results website. An OHIP number is required to register to view results. For patients without an OHIP number, it may take up-to seven days for you to receive your results.
COVID-19 test results will not appear on the Patient Connect portal.