Description of services
Perinatal social workers can support you in managing issues that may arise as a result of stressful life events and transitions during pregnancy and postpartum.
As part of your health care team, we provide support, information, and connection to community resources to help patients and their families with issues such as:
- Difficulty coping and managing stress
- Relationship and family violence issues
- Financial resources and concerns
- Parenting and childcare resources
- Perinatal loss and grief
- Crisis and mental health supports
- Substance use and addictions
Registered Social Workers
How to access
Prenatal consultations are arranged by referral from a physician or midwife.
For postpartum support, please call us directly; no referral is required.
Phone: 905-472-7373 ext. 6544